Wednesday, September 7, 2011

At this Point, I'm Certifiable

Rainy nights, I
Have watched the world
Spinning out of control
And I am losing myself
I ask why
Can I still feel you so deep inside
Of me, tonight
I've lost my grip
Off this ledge I'll slip and fall
And carry it all

Far away, I could still feel you right next to me
In the silence, I still heard you speak
When I wake, I dream even more than when I am asleep
Because the night is so empty without you
When even I can become a stranger too

Desperate calls against the walls I built for my protection
Cannon balls, like canons fall upon ears that roundly listen
For the break of day, at the setting sun
When you and I again are one
But till then I will burn this flag of peace
In me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers

About Me

My photo
Songwriter, Poet, Heretic