Sunday, December 5, 2010

Dilotted

Beep!

There is something wrong!
I'm cut!
Cold!
Hungry!
Screams more like screeching!
All the tiny animals inside have been let out!
You're far away now.
You were, only a short time ago,
Right next to me...I want to stay by your side...

Beep!

Cheesy jokes on popsicle sticks.
Waiting for the vibration of a message.
Pain med highs lift veins but leave the pain!
I could go for pancakes! Kidnap me in your purse.
Or let me hide by your heart. Your hair spins one last
Time as you turn the corner.

Beep!

Everyones shift ends early and yesterday,
For a few minutes, I was a drunk irishman.

Beep!

"You're driving yourself?"
>grunt<
"Okay then. We'll give you directions."
?

Beep! BEEP! BEEEEEP!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers

About Me

My photo
Songwriter, Poet, Heretic