Monday, January 17, 2011

Paraboloid

These silent walks in the rain
Passing faces in cars that soon look away
Traveled miles to see if I could be sane
But I'm thinkin' maybe it's drivin' me crazy
Livin' here without you

As cathedrals of clouds roll in over my weary head
Slowly wake from a dream of you as if i'm risin' from the dead
When you smile at me, I think of all the better guys you could have instead
But I'm thinkin' maybe it'd be drivin' me crazy
Livin' here without you

I don't want to run into your arms
If I'd hurt you with a touch
But I could hold you forever if you let me
'Cause I miss you so much
You can hate me all you want
But you love me still with all you are
With a love that conquers every strand of loneliness
In my slowly mending heart

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers

About Me

My photo
Songwriter, Poet, Heretic