Friday, September 23, 2016

Light Trick

I could be immediate
I could be definitive
I could be the lyrical equivalent to winning it
Incinerating your overcompensating ass with wise cracks
‘Cause you’re half-caf and I’m all that and more on max, lightning fast
Packing fat stacks not of cash but of contacts
It’s who you know and I know me so that ain’t half bad, in fact
I could be the sweet and sour to your chicken shit rich kid hitched kicks
What’s the use in shoes you don’t use who are you fooling with all that dickishness
Afflicting our ears with a plague of vague tricks a mile-wide but barely an inch thick
Which never hit on hits but picks which hits to inflict with your shit
Featured like a reboot of a flick that bills a billion but never gets it
So sick of your witless insistence on stickin’ with only what fits in 
Your back account
Amounting to surround sounds that’ve been around since the millennial countdown
Centennial shout-out, ‘cause I’ve got a hundred reasons to get loud now
Shut you out without a doubt I’d be improving the view
Who are you to say you knew who you would be proving it to
I’m just here doin’ the do while your foolish construing ensues
To ensure black and blues meet the eye of your ear
Just peek this beat, yes see here to see, hear, and fear
Your maker has made your case vacant, you’ve been too complacent
I’ll take it, I’ll shake it, break it, then remake it 
I’ll find the lies then finalize new lives on which I’ll stake it 
We know we ain’t shit 
Just idiots who ideate shit
Still stick to sick spits 
Like a whipped whip 
Ya’ll like this and roll with it 
I could be definitive

I could be immediate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers

About Me

My photo
Songwriter, Poet, Heretic