Friday, February 11, 2011

Anxietas

Blatant disregard for will, I fail
My shaking hands prevail
This racing heart, I can't stop beating
Myself up, just wait for bleeding
Tension and the bitter break
Miniature earthquakes in my veins
I'll watch as your eyes forget my name and glaze
Suck the life out of this spinning room too late
As I fake my way through another well lit mistake
No escape for the weak
No condemnation for the wicked
I am found upon the principles of your callous indifference
All is lost to you like similes, similar to these soliloquies
Alone in my epiphanies, exhausted Mephistopheles
With my own home-made hypocrisies
It's got to be monotones, a homily of policies
Bereft of any laws or order
I am only two feet shorter
But you look up to see me fall
To trip, to cry, to care, to crawl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers

About Me

My photo
Songwriter, Poet, Heretic