Saturday, November 28, 2015

PB&J

Try to keep on my brave face
Like fuck the haters
Lately I'm such a sad case
I might actually fuck the haters

You can call me what you want
I wish you'd call me who you want
I wish you'd call me
But I'm just stalling

Because I know the way time flows
And I can't go where I don't know

If I'm stuck in this spot
Why is my heart running
Don't give a fuck about me but
You're still deadly stunning

So my feet stay planted
Though my knees like dammit
Go all jelly like sandwich
With every syllable a pill
      too hard to swallow
Can't crunch the numbers
'Tween me and you, so hard to follow
And you're so smooth
Tell me the truth
Is this your last gambit?

You can call me what you want
I wish you'd call me who you want
I wish you'd call me
Shit I'm done stalling


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers

About Me

My photo
Songwriter, Poet, Heretic