Wednesday, July 27, 2011

With friends like these...

You play the villain
Dude, she's just using you
I know how this will turn out
What do you mean?
He said that?
Get over it
Oh THAT's your sob story
STOP
C'mon man, we're just joking
And she was like...
i'm tired of this
Grow up!
I can't believe you
But we were supposed to...
How could you...?
I'm your friend, you can trust me
Grow a pair, dude
I'm worried about you
You've changed
That was the worst thing you've ever...
Shut up!
"Fuck you!"
What are you tryin' to say, huh?
>sigh<
*HUG*
I'm sorry
Oh mr. self-righteous
I mean it!
Seriously?
See ya.
What are you talking about?!!!
Yeah, I'll definitely call you
Judgin' everyone
We haven't talked in forever
How are you?
Always complaining
I miss you too!
You wouldn't get it
You kiddin' me?
Stop feeling bad for yourself
That's not what I heard
No, I know you
It's your fault, man
Talk to me
Where'd you go?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers

About Me

My photo
Songwriter, Poet, Heretic