Monday, May 3, 2010

Enamored, I Clammered for Some Resonating Sound

To her, upon these brittle strings, my tune I awkwardly unfurled
To me, in words like pigmentation, she painted her eloquent world
Sitting in screaming, singing silence upon the floor of a foreign royalty
Captivated by a glance, the hanging moments of uncertainty

To say the truth, there is little honesty in my own self’s dark discussion
I’ll speak with such confusion in thinking yet act without instruction
Till all deeds are met in a friendship more laced with strings than yarn
And all tall tales that e’er prevailed shall this faerie tale string-out anon

So we speak on stone walls by false wall’s urging explanations
My words so tangled, vines that crawl up and down to no real destination
Without much reason, we sit a hundred seasons it seems, but not
As with only a second in your line of sight is drawing made, those lines there caught

Years pass and still I could stay for this weak and wanting passway
A bridge to some dark forest’s gates and a goldrush of needed change
Who I would now wish to be and who I am so far between and far apart
Time relative to the surprise of your eyes, their haunting of my broken heart

Still I am not a paradigm, though still I keep repeating
Still I am not a liar, though every peace of me is false
Still I am not a sane man, though they diagnose me free
Still I am not a door, though you’ve opened me wide

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers

About Me

My photo
Songwriter, Poet, Heretic