Tuesday, October 8, 2013

ok

I don’t like you like you like me
But I’d like to make you happy anyway, is that okay?
I don’t trust you like you trust me
Trust me, maybe we could do something else today, is that okay?

Is that okay? Is that okay? Is that okay? Is that okay?

I don’t want you like you want me
But I don’t want you to be angry when I say, is that okay?
You don’t please me like I please you
So please don’t tease me when I can’t get away, is that okay?

Is that okay? Is that okay? Is that okay? Is that okay?

‘Cause I can still taste your kisses after so many hours
And I still feel your touch after so many showers
And I don’t want to be alone with you, is that so bad?
‘Cause I can still feel the scars where you stole my skin
I’m always running for the exit every time I’m in
And the worst part is you’re still the best friend I’ve ever had
So please, please, please don’t be mad

It’s not okay. It’s not okay. It’s not okay. It’s not okay.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers

About Me

My photo
Songwriter, Poet, Heretic