Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Carousel Casserole

Tune me out, I've not got one thing to say
And if amplified, i'm certified to kill a crowd too quickly
Will work for food, will work for a ticket out of this charade
Will work to be more than a burden trapped in revery

My own nostalgic serenades legitimize resentment
Sitting solemn and soliloquized with comatose intentions
So goals impose the throes of woes that froze the nose of statues' foes
And those, well, they're just inaugural addresses for the masses
With every king a conqueror and every queen a sorceress

My inferiorities and by elimination
Subliminal infractions of criminal retraction
But you can't take back the moon I for which even the shadows swoon
As oceans burn and lessons learned turn back their heads to bite me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers

About Me

My photo
Songwriter, Poet, Heretic